Military Credit

How Can I Receive Credit for my Military Training?

In order to receive credit for military courses or training, new students must submit an official Joint Services Transcript at the time of application.  All credits that equate to specific UNCA courses will be applied as direct equivalencies.  Students who receive less than seven hours of direct equivalencies will receive elective credit toward graduation up to seven hours. Please note that students with less than seven hours of military course work or training will not receive the seven hour block of credit. Transfer hours from military training are not subject to the tuition surcharge. 

Request Official Joint Services Transcript