A student’s academic transcript includes all course work, undergraduate and/or graduate, taken while enrolled at UNC Asheville at the time it is issued. Official transcripts include:
- Full Legal Name
- Student ID Number
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Attempted Hours
- Credit Hours
- Transfer Hours
- Quality Points
- All UNC Asheville Courses and Grades by Semester
- Major and Minors declared
- Degrees Awarded (if applicable)
Currently enrolled students have two options to request an OFFICIAL transcript:
- An electronic copy (PDF) — Submit the request through the National Student Clearinghouse website. A small fee per request is assessed by the NSC for this service.
- A paper copy — To mail or pick-up a paper copy, submit the request in OnePort. Select the “Request Official Transcript” link under the Student Records section in the left-side menu when you log in and follow the instructions. This option is free of charge.
Note: Please be aware that grading, degrees, and other end of semester processes start on the first day of finals. Requesting a transcript be sent before the conclusion of this process may result in an incomplete transcript. We encourage current students to utilize the “hold for grades” or “hold for degree” options as appropriate.
To view/print your UNOFFICIAL transcript, log into OnePort > select “Student Profile” link under the Student Records section in the left-side menu, then select “View Academic Transcript”.
Former Students & Alumni
The National Student Clearinghouse provides an online ordering service for UNC Asheville students (current, former, and alumni). The options available are a printed paper copy or an electronic copy (PDF). There is a small processing fee, per recipient, assessed by the NSC for this service. The fee varies by delivery method.
To order an OFFICIAL transcript, visit the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
UNOFFICIAL transcripts are NOT available for former students and alumni.
Processing time for transcripts is 5-7 business days from the point the request is received.
The Office of the Registrar only processes OFFICIAL transcript requests.
Transcripts cannot be released to any student who has a financial obligation to the university or any other transcript hold on their account. Students must clear transcript holds for financial obligations with the Office of Student Accounts before a transcript request can be processed. To view holds, students should log into their OnePort account.
Beginning on the last day of class at the end of the fall/spring semester, transcript requests for currently enrolled students will not be processed until grades for all students have been submitted and the academic records are finalized for that term.
- Students must present a picture ID in order to pick up a transcript.
- Transcripts cannot be released to a third party without the student’s prior written consent.
- UNC Asheville does not fax transcripts.
- Transcripts not picked up within 30 days of the request will be shredded.
For questions, contact the Academic Success Center at 828.350.4500 or via email at ASC@unca.edu.