- Application for Readmission
- Application for Non-Degree/Visiting students
- Application for Senior Auditors
Residency – Best if completed prior to application to UNC Asheville
- Determined by a centralized state system via the Residency Determination Service (RDS)
- Major/Minor/Teacher Licensure Declaration / Drop form (for currently enrolled, degree-seeking students)
- Interdisciplinary Certificate
- Enrollment Notification (Use this form to tell us if you’re not returning for fall 2023; Opens April 3rd)
- Single Course Withdrawal (to withdraw from one or more courses but not all)
- Complete Withdrawal (to withdraw from ALL courses during the withdrawal period)
- Request to Audit a Course — Available through March 17th for spring 2023.
- Registration Hours Overload — Processing begins April 17th for fall 2023.
- Repeat Course Form
- Late Add Request (to add a course after drop/add through the last day of classes)
- Consortium Registration (to take a course at Mars Hill or Warren Wilson while full time at UNCA)
- Senior Auditor Registration form
- Application for Graduation – Apply online through OnePort
- Commencement Participation Form – For students who wish to participate in a commencement ceremony other than the one for the term in which they will complete requirements. Must be within 8 hours of completing degree requirements.
- Advisor Request
- Fixed Tuition Waiver Request
- Internship Agreement
- Legal Name Change
- Preferred First Name – Submitted in OnePort > Student Records > Update Personal Information
- Release of Non-Directory Information (Online FERPA Release via OnePort)
- Request for Replacement Diploma (requests must be made by the graduate)
- Transcript Request
- Undergraduate Research Course Request form
- Verification of Enrollment:
- Visiting Permission (for UNCA students seeking to take a course at another institution)
Petition and Appeal Forms
- Exception, Substitution, or Exemption
- Administrative Exception Petition
- Diversity Intensive Petition
- ARTS Course Approval Request
- Hardship Withdrawal Request and Medical Statement Form
- Appeal of Academic Suspension or Dismissal
- Schedule Revision Form – To be completed by Chair/Director
- Adjunct Request Form – To be completed by Chair/Director, routes to Dean for approval.
- Independent Study/UGR Course Request – To be completed by Chair/Director or Instructor. Form routes to Chair and Dean for approval.
- Undergraduate Research – Faculty should complete the Independent Study Course Request form above. For faculty record keeping, we recommend completing and retaining this form or something similar.
- Diversity Intensive Course Application form
- Diversity Intensive Course Renewal form
- In-Progress (IP) Grade Request Form – Submitted by the instructor. (Note: A course must be approved for IP grading in the catalog course description)
- Incomplete Grade Agreement Form – For faculty use only. Do NOT submit to the Registrar’s office.
- Academic Integrity Form – Submitted by the instructor as soon as possible after the incident has occurred AND after the instructor has notified the student.
- On-Demand Reporting tool – Access granted to Deans, Department Chairs/Program Directors, and Department Assistants (On-Demand Reporting Help Guide)
- Data Request Portal – For faculty/staff use only