Residency – Best if completed prior to application to UNC Asheville
- Determined by a centralized state system via the Residency Determination Service (RDS)
- Major/Minor/Teacher Licensure Declaration form
- Interdisciplinary Certificate
- Enrollment Notification (to unenroll before classes begin through week 1)
- Single Course Withdrawal (to withdraw from one or more courses but not all)
- Complete Withdrawal (to withdraw from ALL courses during the withdrawal period)
- Request to Audit a Course
- Registration Hours Overload
- Repeat Course Form
- Late Add Request (to add a course after drop/add through the last day of classes)
- Consortium Registration (to take a course at Mars Hill or Warren Wilson while full time at UNCA)
- Senior Auditor Continuing Registration form (must be enrolled in prior term to use this form)
- Application for Graduation – Apply online through OnePort
- Commencement Participation Form – For students who wish to participate in a commencement ceremony other than the one for the term in which they will complete requirements. Must be within 8 hours of completing degree requirements.
- Advisor Request
- Fixed Tuition Waiver Request
- Legal Name Change
- Preferred First Name – Submitted in OnePort > Student Records > Update Personal Information
- Release of Non-Directory Information (Online FERPA Release via OnePort)
- Request for Replacement Diploma (requests must be made by the graduate)
- Transcript Request
- Verification of Enrollment:
- Visiting Permission (for UNCA students seeking to take a course at another institution)
- Visiting Form for Non-UNCA (for Non-UNCA students seeking to take a course at UNCA)
Petition and Appeal Forms
- Exception, Substitution, or Exemption
- Administrative Exception Petition
- Diversity Intensive Petition
- Hardship Withdrawal Request and Medical Statement Form
- Appeal of Academic Suspension or Dismissal
- Schedule Revision Form – To be completed by Chair/Director
- Adjunct Request Form – To be completed by Chair/Director, routes to Dean for approval.
- Independent Study Course Request – To be completed by Chair/Director or Instructor. Form routes to Chair and Dean for approval.
- Undergraduate Research – Faculty should complete the Independent Study Course Request form above. For faculty record keeping, we recommend completing and retaining this form or something similar.
- Diversity Intensive Course Application form
- Diversity Intensive Course Renewal form
- In-Progress (IP) Grade Request Form – Submitted by the instructor. (Note: A course must be approved for IP grading in the catalog course description)
- Academic Integrity Form – Submitted by the instructor as soon as possible after the incident has occurred AND after the instructor has notified the student.