Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar ensures the accuracy, integrity, and security of student academic records for the university. We serve an integral role in providing resources and working collaboratively with our constituents to support the academic mission of the university and provide quality, effective service.
Transfer Student Policies & Resources
The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the mission of the university. It serves an integral role in providing resources, offering guidance and promoting on-going collaborations with the university community. Specifically, the Office:
- Assists students in achieving their educational goals by monitoring their progress toward degree completion and instilling in them the need for personal accountability and responsibility;
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of student records by ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations without sacrificing accessibility;
- Utilizes new technology to better meet the needs of students, faculty and staff while supporting environmental sustainability;
- Supports the instructional mission of UNC Asheville by offering a high level of service while upholding university and academic policies; and
- Provides resources to the university community through institutional publications, data management and reporting, and enrollment services.