To order an Official Transcript, students may submit requests online in one of two ways. Please Note: The normal processing time of 5 - 7 business days for a transcript still applies from the point the request is received. The Office of the Registrar only processes official transcript requests.
Currently enrolled students may request a transcript online by accessing OnePort. Select the Student and Financial Aid tab followed by the Student Records link. Then, select “Request Official Transcript” and follow the instructions.
Former Students and Alumni
The National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) provides online ordering service for UNC Asheville students (current and former) and alumni 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a small order processing charge, per recipient, assessed by the NSC for this service. To order an official transcript, visit the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
Students must clear all transcript holds with the appropriate office before a transcript request can be processed. To view holds, students should log into their OnePort account.
- Students must present a picture ID in order to pick up a transcript.
- Extra time should be allotted when picking up a transcript. Transcripts scheduled for pick up will not be printed until the student arrives in the office. This is in an effort to reduce costs due to the amount of transcripts ordered but never picked up.
- Transcripts cannot be released to a third party without the students prior written consent.
- UNC Asheville does not fax transcripts.
- Transcripts not picked up within 30 days of the request will be shredded.
- There is no charge by UNC Asheville for transcripts.
For more information, contact: 828.350.4500
Last edited by email@example.com on August 2, 2012