The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the mission of the university. It serves an integral role in providing resources, offering guidance and promoting on-going collaborations with the university community. Specifically, the Office:
- Takes pride in utilizing new technology to better meet the needs of students, faculty and staff while supporting environmental sustainability;
- Assists students in achieving their educational goals by monitoring their progress toward degree completion and instilling in them the need for personal accountability and responsibility;
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of student records by ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations without sacrificing accessibility;
- Supports the instructional mission of UNC Asheville by offering a high level of service while upholding university and academic policies; and
- Provides resources to the university community through institutional publications, data management and reporting, and enrollment services.
Last edited by email@example.com on November 23, 2010